Our Massage Therapy program in Atlanta, Georgia is recognized nationally and internationally for our school, training, spa and therapeutic excellence. Become a licensed massage therapist in Georgia and work in a high demand field of spa, chiropractic, clinical and alternative wellness therapies.
What sets ESI apart?
The school’s primary goal is to prepare each student to meet and exceed the requirements of the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology and the Georgia State Board of Massage Therapy. Our school’s instructional environment fosters a solid foundation in the practice of massage therapy by providing theory, instructor/guest demonstrations, guided practice and clinic experience under instructor supervision, that prepare students to fully comprehend body systems. Students have the opportunity to explore many different hands-on techniques of holistic bodywork that will educate their clients and guests better understand how massage therapy can improve health and emotional well-being.
- Learn in a real spa-like environment with industry standard equipment and skills.
- Provide education that aligns with industry trends and goes beyond the State Board of Massage expectations.
- To provide an educational experience consisting of the art, science, practice, and ethics of Massage therapy.
- To provide every student with a wide range of academic and career enhancement opportunities.
- To encourage personal growth, self-awareness, and respect among faculty and students.
Our students have the unique opportunity to learn from licensed Massage Therapists, using cutting-edge skincare technology in a spa-like environment.
Learn from internationally specialized educators in sports massage and thai massage. Our massage therapy curriculum covers a vast array of subjects such as Therapeutic Massage, Chair Massage, Aromatherapy, Body Treatments, Deep Tissue Massage, Hydrotherapy, Athletic Sports Massage, Alternative Medicine Massage, Clinical Massage, Reflexology, Prenatal, Shiatsu, Neuromuscular Therapies and much more.
The goal for the ESI Massage Therapy Program is to become a Certified Massage Therapist in 7-9 months.
- Industry Concepts
- Swedish Massage
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Additional Modalities
- Body Systems
(Anatomy and Physiology)
- Spa Modalities