The objective of the Esthetician program is to develop the practical skills, theoretical knowledge and professional attitudes necessary for success in the Esthetic industry and profession. To provide a content-rich curriculum that meets State, National and International requirements in theory, lab, and clinical experience, and that prepares students to confidently enter the industry ready to work. To train students to critically think as they assess and address the individual needs of each client.
Total Program Length
1000 total hours
Full-Time Esthetician Day Program
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 2:30pm
Interested in a hybrid online schedule? Click here for more information.
What sets ESI apart?
Our Institute has the latest spa equipment available, making ESI renowned for combining European standards with American Science.
Here is just a snippet of what makes us the premiere esthetics school in Atlanta:
- Strong academic standards
- High expectations of professionalism
- Connect studies with the real world
- Build quality business relationships through constant networking
- Performance-based education
- Seamless transition from school to the workplace
- Cutting-edge skincare technology
- Access to industry leaders
- Smaller classes and more individual attention
- International certification through ITEC and CIDESCO program
Our students have the unique opportunity to learn from licensed Estheticians, using cutting-edge skincare technology in a spa-like environment.