The objective of the Esthetician program is to develop the practical skills, theoretical knowledge and professional attitudes necessary for success in the Esthetic industry and profession. To provide a content-rich curriculum that meets State, National and International requirements in theory, lab, and clinical experience, and that prepares students to confidently enter the industry ready to work. To train students to critically think as they assess and address the individual needs of each client.
What sets ESI apart?
Our Institute has the latest spa equipment available, making ESI renowned for combining European standards with American Science.
Here is just a snippet of what makes us the premiere esthetics school in Atlanta:
- Strong academic standards
- High expectations of professionalism
- Connect studies with the real world
- Build quality business relationships through constant networking
- Performance-based education
- Seamless transition from school to the workplace
- Cutting-edge skincare technology
- Access to industry leaders
- Smaller classes and more individual attention
- International certification through ITEC and CIDESCO program
Our students have the unique opportunity to learn from licensed Estheticians, using cutting-edge skincare technology in a spa-like environment.
The goal of this program is to qualify and equip the student with the tools, experience and confidence necessary to pass the State of Georgia Licensing Examination and to assure the student is the top candidate for future employers or business opportunities.
- Industry Concepts
- Health & Safety
- Intro to Science
- Medical Concepts
- Body Treatments
- Machine Operations
- Hair Removal
- Spa Orientation, Business Practices & Advanced Topics
- Spa, State Board + Program Review
Esthetics Student Kit
Students will receive the following:
- Apple iPad with myESIconnect student portal
- Milady Esthetics textbooks
- Esthetics Mannequin Head
- ESI Jacket
- Rolling Esthetician Case
- Elaine Sterling Skincare
- Joe Blasco Cosmetics makeup
- Makeup application kit
- Client protective wear
Kits are provided to every student and are subject to change.