Our students have the unique opportunity to learn from the best in the beauty industry, Our cosmetology educator leaders use cutting-edge hair care and beauty technology in a real-world salon environment. See The Elaine Sterling difference for yourself! Creativity meets design. We want to foster your talent to develop the next generation of rock star master cosmetologists!
Total Program Length
1500 total hours
Full-time day: 10 months
Part-time day: 18.75 months
Part-time evening: 15 months
Full-Time Day Program
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Part-Time Day Program
Monday – Friday 10:00am – 2:00pm
Part-Time Evening Program
Monday – Thursday 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturdays 8:30am – 4:30pm
What sets ESI apart?
On the cutting edge of the beauty industry, the Elaine Sterling Institute’s primary goal is to prepare each student to meet and exceed the requirements of the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology. Our school’s instructional environment, influenced by European beauty traditions and American science. The Elaine Sterling Institute fosters a solid foundation in the practice of cosmetology by providing theory, instructor/guest demonstrations, guided practice, and clinic experience under instructor supervision. Students will have the opportunity to explore many different hands-on aspects that will give them a critical advantage in the Beauty & Salon Industry.
Our educators and staff strive to develop each student’s special talents and creativity with sophisticated techniques and advanced skills to strive for a deeper understanding of the art of cosmetology.
- Learn in a real salon environment with industry standard tools and products.
- Provide education that aligns with industry trends and goes beyond the State Board of Cosmetology expectations.
- To provide an educational experience consisting of the art, science, practice, and ethics of Cosmetology.
- To provide every student with a wide range of academic and career enhancement opportunities.
- To encourage personal growth, self-awareness, and respect among faculty and students.
Cosmetology Student Kit
Students will receive the following:
- Apple iPad with My ESI Connect student portal
- Milady Cosmetology textbooks
- Cosmetology Mannequin Heads
- ESI Jacket
- Cosmetology Case
- Cosmetology styling tools
- Elaine Sterling Skincare
- Joe Blasco Cosmetics makeup
- Makeup application kit
- State Board Kit
- Client protective wear
Kits are provided to every student and are subject to change.