The Elaine Sterling Institute was founded by Elaine Sterling in 2008 and is located in the heart of the City of Sandy Springs. Elaine saw the need for quality education that would match the fast-paced and growing field of esthetics. She has created a school that is renowned and internationally recognized for high educational standards. Elaine’s vision for a spa-like environment for her students to learn the very best of European techniques with the latest equipment was of paramount importance from inception.
The mission of The Elaine Sterling Institute is to provide programs of educational excellence that combine the classical European traditions of Esthetics, Nail Care and Massage Therapy with modern American scientific technologies. We instruct our students in the competencies set by the state board of Cosmetology and The State Board of Massage Therapy to equip them with the required skills to pass the state board examinations and prepare the students to excel in their professional careers.
- A modern, state-of-the art facility that mimics the spa environment
- 16,000+ square feet
- 8 clinic floors/clinic treatment areas
- 4 classrooms
- Latest equipment and treatment rooms
- 1000 hour esthetician program
- 600 hour nail care program
- 750 hour Massage program
- Dynamic classroom environment includes lecture, guest speakers, hands-on client experience, and instruction from educators with diverse backgrounds
- International ITEC and CIDESCO certification
- Thorough knowledge of skin & machine technology
- ESI is licensed by the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology
- In compliance with the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission (GNPEC)
- Accredited by COE (Council on Occupational Education)
- A MAC Makeup Pro Student Program Eligible School
- Only school in Georgia providing international CIDESCO & ITEC certifications
The Institutional vision is integral to the future success of our educational programs and ultimately our graduates’ success in the workplace. The instructional and administrative staff realizes they must be committed to the Institution’s mission and vision in-order to attain the objectives and goals of the strategic plan.
The vision statement of the Elaine Sterling Institute is to provide programs of educational excellence and to instruct our students in the competencies set by the state board of cosmetology and Massage Therapy; equipping students with the required skills to pass the state board examinations and to enter the work force. Realizing this vision will ensure ESI has programs that are of the highest standard and its graduates will be sought by employers in the spa and medical spa industry.
ESI instructors and staff accept and support these core values:
- Provide programs of educational excellence
- Commitment to our students’ success in school and in the workforce.
- To promote a creative learning environment.
- To provide a supportive and caring environment.
- To provide a state-of-the-art facility that is clean, safe and attractive.
- To provide a facility that emulates the spa environment to promote a smooth transition from school to the workplace.
Many aspects of our program set us apart from standard beauty schools. We hold our students to high expectations and challenge them by way of our rigorous curriculum. We strive to connect our classroom studies with real world experience to provide a seamless transition from the school to the workplace. Our students gain a competitive advantage through various networking opportunities and events, giving them access to industry leaders.
|2 or more ethnic groups||2.7%|