The ESI Nail Care program is designed to provide the student with the necessary requirements needed to pass the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology examination as well as prepare them for an entry level position in a salon or spa. The need for professional Nail Technicians to provide creative artistic, healthy and beauty solutions for the nails is growing significantly and our objective is to assure we train and educate the top candidates in the industry.
What sets ESI apart?
ESI Nail Care Program is a hands-on instructional class, teaching you the basics of a manicure, pedicure, Gel polish manicure, Nail Enhancements, Creative nail art, and the latest nail trends in the industry.
Here is just a snippet of what makes us the premiere nail care school in Atlanta:
- North American Podology certification through our partnership with The North American School of Podology
- Strong academic standards
- High expectations of professionalism
- Connect studies with the real world
- Build quality business relationships through constant networking
- Performance-based education
- Seamless transition from school to the workplace
- Cutting-edge nail care technology
- Access to industry leaders
- Smaller classes and more individual attention
Our students have the unique opportunity to learn from licensed Estheticians, using cutting-edge skincare technology in a spa-like environment.
The goal for the ESI Nail Care program is to prepare students to meet the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology requirements and to become a professional licensed Nail Technician.
- Industry & Health Concepts
- Manicuring & Pedicuring
- Health, Safety & Science
- Certified Master Podology
- Artificial Nail Configuration
- Nail art, Spa, State Board + Program Review
Nail Care Student Kit
Students will receive the following:
- Chromebook with myESIconnect student portal
- An equipment bag
- Milady Standard textbook
- An ESI Jacket
- Essential Manicure and Pedicure Tools
- Cuticle Oil
- Practice Hand
- Electric Nail File
- Footlogix Foot Care Products
Kits are provided to every student and are subject to change.