Terms of Payment Plans
The Elaine Sterling Institute offers payment plans for students who elect not to participate in Federal programs, or are ineligible. They are required to pay the tuition in full on the first day of class or on a scheduled payment plan. Students may pay the full amount of the tuition by cash, check or credit card. When students pay the entire tuition within the first week of school there is no interest charged.
- When student reaches 450 clock hours
- When student reaches 451 – 900 clock hours
- When student reaches 901 – 1000 clock hours
- When student reaches 200 clock hours
- When student reaches 201 – 500 clock hours
- When student reaches 501 – 600 clock hours
- When student reaches 250 clock hours
- When student reaches 251 – 500 clock hours
- When student reaches 501 – 750 clock hours
More To Know
For students who choose to pay monthly payments, a flat monthly fee will be charged in addition to tuition.
Tuition must be paid in full by the end of the scheduled graduation date and all payments are due on the 5th of every month. The first payment is due on, or before, the first day of class regardless of the monthly payment due date. Late fees of $20.00 are assessed for payments received after the 10th of each month. Students are responsible to make payments timely and, may be dismissed from the program if the scheduled payment is more than 30 days in arrears.
Questions? Contact our financial aid office.
CALL 404-256-5228 OR EMAIL FINANCIALAID@ELAINESTERLING.COM