Checklist for Enrollment Process
- Complete Tour (schedule tour here)
- Pay Registration Fees prior to first day of class here
- Fill out your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov if using Financial Aid (school code:042045)
- Register online here
- Sign Enrollment Agreement (Can be completed during visit or orientation)
- Provide copy of valid driver’s license
- Provide copy of social security card
- Provide copy of high school diploma or high school transcripts
- Provide copy of VA benefits award letter if applicable
- If Transferring Hours-Provide OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT (not a progress report)
- Sign Tuition Agreement if self pay
- Sign Award Letter for Financial Aid
- Sign and print a Master Promissory note for loans*
- Complete and print Entrance Counseling for loans*
*MPN (Master Promissory Note) and Entrance Counseling are completed on the www.studentloans.gov website. Student will use same login and password that was used for the fasfa application.
All of these steps must be completed before or on the first day of class
In the event that a student does not have all required documentation the students enrollment may be moved to the next class or the students program kit will be held until all steps are completed and all required documentation is provided.
Documentation and copies can be emailed, mailed, faxed or brought in to our admissions office.
Fax: (470) 355-1388
Elaine Sterling Institute
4840 Roswell Road Building D Suite 300
Sandy Springs, GA 30342